Differential Diagnosis of Vestibular Disorders This is the ultimate course in your balance certification journey! The Master “Level
Level II – Senior Balance Retrainer Competency Course: May 9th & 10th, 2020: Morgantown, WV
National Director of Balance Center Development, Training and Education
- Start08:00 AM - May 09 2020
- End03:30 PM - May 10 2020
- 3227 Earl L Core Rd, Ste 7 Morgantown, WV 26508
- (304) 225-5222
The Senior Balance Retrainer Course is the intermediate balance course designed to help you evaluate and treat the most common vestibular disorders you will encounter in your balance center.
What will you obtain from the Senior Balance Retrainer Course?
- Review the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the balance and vestibular system.
- Review the most common computerized vestibular testing you will see in a balance center program.
- Learn to use infrared video oculography (IVOG) technology to better assess your patients with vestibular disorders.
- Learn the bedside and functional testing you will need for the seven most common disorders of the vestibular system.
- Understand the most common Sensory Mismatches and Movement Dysfunction Patterns seen in your balance program, how to assess, and treat.
- Learn the FYZICAL Balance Therapy Paradigm and how to implement it immediately with your patients using this specialize Clinical Treatment Algorithm (CTA).
- Have a strong understanding of the various causes of BPPV and the treatment of Posterior, Anterior and Horizontal canal disorders.
- Gain 12-15 Continuing Education Hours for Physical Therapists (PTs) and 12-14 Continuing Education Hours for Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs).
NOTE: At the course, there is a hand-on competency examination on your skills for assessing and treating vestibular disorders. Once completed, this allows you to become eligible to take the Level II Senior Balance Retrainer Examination online.
You must complete the ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY LECTURES PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR THE LEVEL II COURSE – PASSWORD TO THESE LECTURES IS IN THE LMS SYSTEM.
Where do I start my patient – why is my patient dizzy? What is the dizziness? These are all questions that will be answered at the Level II Senior Balance Retrainer Certification Course.
PriceTo Be Announced