Differential Diagnosis of Vestibular Disorders
This is the ultimate course in your balance certification journey!
The Master “Level III” Balance Retrainer Course allows you to bring all your knowledge together from the previous courses on the same line. You will use the materials to skyrocket your balance and vestibular program and make you the master in your community.
What will you obtain from the Master “Level III” Balance Retrainer Course?
- Develop advanced knowledge of vestibular and cochlear functional testing.
- Review advanced level anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the vestibular and cochlear systems.
- Take your Level I and II education on the various vestibular disorders and be able to now deferentially diagnose and properly manage these patients.
- Learn advanced bedside and functional testing for complex BPPV and balance patients.
- Understand the pharmacological management of vestibular disorders and review compensation and how the vestibular system responds to therapy.
- Review the 8 Dysfunction Patterns seen in your balance program and how to assess and treat.
- Understand and learn to implement Sensory Mismatch Diagrams and the FYZICAL Balance Paradigm in your practice
- Understand appropriate goal setting and documentation for balance and vestibular disorder patients.
- Gain up to 18 Continuing Education hours upon passing the Master “Level III” examination online at a 90% score or greater (You have three attempts – 140 questions).