I’d like to update you on what is happening with the Orthopedic Education Program in the upcoming months.
As you were aware because of Covid-19 we stopped traveling for the months of March, April, and May. To accommodate some of the courses that were scheduled during this time we converted the Lumbar Spine and Pelvis course to a hybrid version.
This course was to be held:
- Omaha NE April 18-19
- Naperville IL May 30-31
The hybrid version comprises of 7 hours of pre-course online Self Directed Learning followed by 8 hours of live ZOOM Lab/Lecture.
The Naperville course will now be held live Saturday May 30 via Zoom.
Going forward we are also providing a hybrid version of the Hips for Life course with the live Zoom Lab/Lecture July 18.
This was to be held July 18-19 in Tulsa OK as an onsite course.
The next live 2-day onsite course (Lumbar Spine and Pelvis) is to be held in El Paso Texas on June 27 28th.
The Multi Region Core course is to be presented as a hybrid version with pre-course Self-directed Learning and live Zoom Lab/Lecture July 25. This was going to be a live onsite course in Carrollton GA.
At the moment our plan is to have the rest of the orthopedic courses onsite live as scheduled from August on.
- May 30 Lumbar Spine Pelvis, Hybrid. (CEUs approved in Illinois)
- June 27-28 Lumbar Spine Pelvis, Onsite El Paso. (CEUs approved in Texas)
- July 18 Hips for Life, Hybrid (CEUs pending in Oklahoma)
- July 25 Multi Region Core Hybrid (CEUs pending in Georgia)
- August 8-9 Pelvic Level 2 Onsite Bonita Springs FL ( CEUs approved FL)
- August Resumption of planned schedule
Dr Gavin Hamer PT, DPT, FAAOMPT
National Director of Education
Metro Clinic Director